Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Start A People

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Buy It Link (Temporarily sold out)



Black Moth Super Rainbow - Start A People [2007]
electronic, experimental
192

Unlike their newer albums (Which are also great in other ways), Black Moth Super Rainbow create something that sounds surprisingly like Boards of Canada. It's a good thing. I've also seen BMSR described as "Summer Music" and I tend to agree. If you're a longboarder, it's definitely some good cruising music for a sunny day.

01 Raspberry Dawn (2:59)
02 Vietcaterpillar (2:15)
03 From The See (0:59)
04 I Am The Alphabet (0:57)
05 Seeeds (2:42)
06 I Think It Is Beautiful That You Are 256 Colors Too (3:06)
07 Count Backwards To Black (3:11)
08 Early 70s Gymnastics (3:41)
09 Snail Garden (1:50)
10 Folks With Magik Toes (0:27)
11 Trees And Colors And Wizards (2:28)
12 I Am The Alphabet (2:33)
13 1 2 3 Of Me (3:20)
14 Hazy Field People (2:51)
15 Smile Heavy (2:36)
16 The Primary Color Movement (2:23)
17 Sadness In Her Hair (2:03)
18 Sun Stained Places (1:03)

1 comment: