Thursday, April 9, 2009

Earth

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Buy It Link



Earth - The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull [2008]
drone, post-rock, instrumental
192kbps

Earth have been known to be a 'doom' band of sorts, but I really don't hear it in this. Yeah, okay, so it isn't exactly uptempo, but it is undoubtedly melodic and even rather calm.
I did not think Earth were going to be a band I would enjoy - I was very wrong.


01 Omens And Portents I: The Driver (9:08)
02 Rise To Glory (5:47)
03 Miami Morning Coming Down II (Shine) (8:01)
04 Engine Of Ruin (6:28)
05 Omens And Portents II: Carrion Crow (8:04)
06 Hung From The Moon (7:44)
07 The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull (8:15)




Earth - Hibernaculum [2007]
192kbps

01 Ouroboros Is Broken (8:17)
02 Coda Maestoso In F (Flat) Minor (6:52)
03 Miami Morning Coming Down (5:15)
04 A Plague Of Angels (16:21)





Earth - HEX; Or Printing In The Infernal Method [2005]
v0

01 Mirage (1:45)
02 Land of Some Other Order (7:19)
03 The Dire and Ever Circling Wolves (7:34)
04 Left in The Desert (1:13)
05 Lens of Unrectified Night (7:56)
06 An Inquest Concerning Teeth (5:17)
07 Raiford (The Felon Wind) (7:21)
08 The Dry Lake (3:2)
09 Tethered to the Polestar (4:42)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for their older stuff forever, do you have any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Hibernaculum and HEX, but nothing from before that, shall up those two though.

    ReplyDelete