Sunday, April 12, 2009

mewithoutYou - [A→B] Life

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Buy It Link



mewithoutYou - [A→B] Life [2002]
post-hardcore, indie rock, emo
v0

Easily the band that influence La Dispute the most, this album is the heaviest mewithoutYou ever were (as they've chilled out quite a bit since), [A→B] Life is about as raw and intense as post-hardcore gets.

01 Bullet To Binary (2:48)
02 The Ghost (3:14)
03 Nice And Blue (3:54)
04 Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt (4:45)
05 [A] (0:54)
06 Gentlemen (2:50)
07 Be Still, Child (2:42)
08 We Know Who Our Enemies Are (2:59)
09 I Never Said That I Was Brave (3:01)
10 [B] (1:34)
11 Silencer (3:49)
12 The Cure For Pain (15:09)

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of these guys for a long time (Being and hanging around with christians makes it impossible not to) and never wanted to check them out just because I normally hate "christian music" but I'm startled and surprised and pleased by how much this sounds like La Dispute. My room mate told me their newer albums aren't as good. Truth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I always want to pronounce it mew-it-hout-you. I blame pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The newer albums are quite different, but imo just as good.

    ReplyDelete