Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Buy It Link



And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar [2009]
post-rock, instrumental
160 :(

I think this is a pretty hyped album. If so, it deserves all the hype it's getting. If not, it should be getting more hype. Just really solid instrumental in-your-face mathier post-rock. Lively and skillful playing has kept this album going on my computer and mp3 player for the last couple days. It's also super cheap, you can pre-order it at the link above.

01 Set Guitars To Kill
02 A Little Bit Of Solidarity Goes A Long Way
03 Clench Fists, Grit Teeth...Go!
04 I Capture Castles
05 Start A Band
06 Tip Of The Hat, Punch In The Face
07 If It Ain't Broke, Break It
08 These Riots Are Just The Beginning
09 Don't Waste Time Doing Things You Hate
10 The Voiceless
11 Eat The City, Eat It Whole

No comments:

Post a Comment