Monday, May 4, 2009

3epkano - At Land

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Label Link



3epkano - At Land [2007]
post-rock, instrumental
v2

Don't let their strange name fool you, this band is exceptional and totally underrated. I was listening to Grails' Black Tar Prophecies beforehand, and as soon as At Land came on I was thinking, "I wish this album was Black Tar Prophecies, it lives up to the name so much better." Ominous and powerful post-rock with strings.

1 Torture Room (5:05)
2 We Go From Tears To Shouts (4:32)
3 They Are Flying (3:39)
4 Everybody Is Already Down Below (6:42)
5 Blood Of A Poet (2:11)
6 Loop Station (3:12)
7 Towers Open Fire (3:50)
8 The Sub (3:59)
9 Rhythmus 54 (5:46)
10 Distant Outings (4:36)
11 Snowball (4:22)
12 HOTRS (7:05)
13 Those Who Love To Fly Alone (5:30)
14 Hovering Above The Sea (5:05)

No comments:

Post a Comment