Tuesday, February 10, 2009

[!!!] What Host?

I assume since I'm getting more followers even without posting anything that people like this blog.

I've had no luck finding some shady Russian or Eastern European rules-free web-host, so I guess we're just going back to some free host.

What would you guys prefer?

  • Rapidshare is good if you use JDownloader (Link on the sidebar) but sucks if you don't.
  • Mediafire is awesome, but limits filesizes to 100mb so we'd have to do some albums in multi-parts which is dang annoying.
  • Megaupload might be good, it's just kinda overall 'alright,' I don't really see any problem with it.
I've never used zShare or DivShare or anything, so I don't really know.

Let me know so we can get rolling again. COMMENT FOLKS.

5 comments:

  1. yeh, except the waiting time, Megaupload is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way prefer mediafire but megaupload is okay. rapishare is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going with MegaUpload then. We just created an account and things should get rolling again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete