► Myspace Link
► Buy It Link

Celeste - Misanthrope(s) [2009]
doom metal, sludge metal, french
192
I never knew the French language could sound so brutal. I ordered this album and the corresponding shirt the other day even before listening just because I love the way they do things. After listening I was glad I did.
1 Que des yeux vides et séchés (4:30)
2 Comme pour leurrer les regards et cette odeur de cadavre (3:50)
3 Toucher ce vide béant attise ma fascination (5:10)
4 La gorge ouverte et décharnée (4:43)
5 Il y aura des femmes à remercier et de la chair à embrocher (4:18)
6 Mais quel plaisir de voir cette tête d'enfant rougir et suer (8:52)
7 Une insomnie avec qui tout le monde voudrait baiser (5:46)
8 A défaut de te jeter sur ta progéniture (6:47)
9 ...anesthésié vos membres dans une orgie d'enthousiasme (6:53)

(Scroll down, they link you to the download, watch out, it autostarts playing the album and it's loud, it'll startle you if your speakers are turned up)


No comments:
Post a Comment