Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brandtson - Dial in Sounds

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
Buy It Link

Photobucket

Brandtson - Dial in Sounds [2002]
emo, pop-punk, indie rock
224vbr


I had this CD sitting around for probably 8 months before I finally got into it. For some reason that's how long it took me to realise that when this album came out Deep Elm had just about the best roster of any label (even if you ignore The Appleseed Cast - which you shouldn't). This is a summer-time-road-trip kind of album, but one which displays a maturity and craftsmanship that you don't often find in this genre. I don't know why this took me so long. It's catchy as hell.


01 Mark it a Zero (4:02)
02 The Rookie Year (4:11)
03 With Friends Like You (4:33)
04 Some Kind of Jet Pilot (2:24)
05 Cherokee Red (4:43)
06 Command Q, Command Z (3:45)
07 Guest List (3:25)
08 Anything and Everything (3:43)
09 Little Rounder (4:18)
10 Fireworks and Phonecalls (4:04)


No comments:

Post a Comment