Monday, July 13, 2009

Coronado Left For Dead - The Means To The End

▲ Last.fm Link
Myspace Link
► >Buy It Link On iTunes.



Coronado Left For Dead - The Means To The End [2009]
post-hardcore, southern rock
v0

Debut EP from four guys right out of high school who I got the pleasure of hanging out with for a while. Not only are they really cool guys, but I also quite enjoy their music and they put on a good show (including a real-live nosebleed on stage). Post-hardcore with a slight southern flavor. They gave me permission to promote this here, so be sure to buy it if you like it.

01 The Shaft
02 Rats vs. Raptors (Ricardo Slays With Fancy Feet)
03 The Modern Man Still Builds With Stone
04 Titanica

2 comments:

  1. I think the tags on a couple of the tracks managed to get cut off

    ReplyDelete