Thursday, September 9, 2010

Touche Amore / La Dispute - Searching for a Pulse/The Worth of the World



Touche Amore / La Dispute - Searching for a Pulse/The Worth of the World [2010]
hardcore, post-hardcore
192

Hey dudes, I'm back! If you've been here for a while, you know that I absolutely love La Dispute. I also really love Touche Amore, in fact, I'm wearing a shirt of theirs right now. While this split is very short, it's also very good (br00tal). Check it out.

01 Touche Amore - I'll Get My Just Deserve
02 Touche Amore - And I'll Deserve Just That
03 La Dispute - How I Feel
04 La Dispute - Why It Scares Me

1 comment:

  1. Touche Amore attracted a bunch of drunken mosh-loving motherfuckers to a show I was at, which ruined my first experience of them. Otherwise, they were great live, but hardcore isn't really a genre I prefer alone.

    ReplyDelete