
Various - Broken Lamps and Hardcore Memories, Volume 2
Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?
224vbr
Too cool for pop radio, but still want to dance around in your underwear? Check this shit out...
01 Blood Red -Conscience Calling
02 Crime in Stereo -Warning: Perfect Sideburns Do Not Make You Dangerous
03 With Honor -With the Wind
04 Trial by Fire -Point an Inward Finger
05 Distance -And I Begin With the Longest Year Ever
06 A Wilhelm Scream -The Rip
07 Break the Silence -Ocean's Away
08 Staring Back -Haunted
09 Most Precious Blood -Funeral Photography
10 Atreyu -Deanne the Arsonist
11 Martyr AD -American Hollow
12 Devilinside -Loaded
13 Twelve Tribes -Translation of Fixes
14 Since by Man -Push the Panic
15 Taken -Arrested Impulse (Demo)
16 Love Me Destroyer -30 Packs and Pearl Snaps
17 Anthym -Darkness Falls (Demo)
18 Death by Stereo -No Cuts, No Butts, No Coconuts (Live)
19 Back Up Plan -Looks Like I'm Back on Suicide Watch
20 Scraps and Heart Attacks -Don't F With S
21 Nora -Dreamers
22 Funeral -Separation Anxiety
23 Until the End -The Bond to Breathe
24 Curl Up and Die -I Hate Almost Every Person I Come into Contact With
25 Misery Signals -On Account of an Absence
26 Glass Casket -In Between the Sheets


This is great, I was just hardcore dancing around my basement to it, except I have low stamina and got tired after a song and a half.
ReplyDeleteThat is ample. This album fills a void in my "I don't have to, but I really should get up" schedule.
ReplyDelete