Whoa, wait... what? It's Sunday already? The whole week just flew by and I didn't get to bring a snack. :(
It was my birthday on the 23rd, though -- yay!
Since I wasn't around I didn't get to check out anything new, but if you're on the fence, that Pelican album would be a good bet. I've got a few neat things on order for later on , and seeing as Mick left us to hold the fort I suppose it would be a good idea for us to get our boots on... so I'll get back to you on that tomorrow!
Holy fast week!
Best post on here last week, imo, was Black Pear Tree, The Mountain Goats & Kaki King collab. It's pretty damn good. Elsewhere, this very sunday, I got my ears upon the new Cursive album, "Mama, I'm Swollen". First impressions tell me it is rather good and I might very well invest in a pretty vinyl record of it.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment